Thursday, March 25, 2010

Story about me :)

Hey Guys,
It's Hamza.
I wanna to share my experience of how i got to know about DSLRs and pro style photography in general.
I know 4 years ago when a friend of mine bought his first DSLR and here's the thing, he didn't know a thing about cameras, so he calls me and says i have a really cool camera but I don't know how to use it :D

and i had a camera called Sony P-43. it was a basic camera that didn't even have optical zoom, so manual settings were out of the question.

The DSLR he bought was the Nikon D70s with Nikkor 18-200mm VR DX lens, pretty impressive huh, but i didn't know anything about and when he saw me the camera i was all other idiots out there, "You bought an old Film Camera????" and he was like it's Digital i inserted the card in it myself. and he was like, this camera can swap lenses and i was like, what good can that do?? :D
Pretty dumb huh :P

then i took some photos in AUTO mode and i was like, this is just heavy and nothing else.
Little did I know that this would become something that would have passion for.
then i started doing research and now I love these things.


What's your story?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Istock

View My Portfolio